Peter Roundall, Lizzie Coleman, Joanne Emerson, Ross Borton, Maggie Kay, Trishia Blewitt, Alex Lee,
- Apologies – Sandy Bone, Vivienne Davies
- Chair’s report (Peter) – Successful events, triangle looking good, discussed general updates since last meeting
- Treasurers report (Trishia) – £1,250 in bank account including £115 profit from PRA Christmas Dinner, £240 from the raffle & £100 from Piltdown Christmas Market. Trishia & Nigel Kay investigating new monthly HSBC banking fee of £5.
- Speedwatch (Maggie/Trishia) – To re-commence March/April. Trishia has new speed signs to go out. At least 2 new volunteers to enrol.
- Parish Council update (Ross) – Discussed local planning applications, jubilee plans
- Village Gates (Peter) – Ongoing saga/battle with ESCC/Highways, the info to be taken from Bob White and picked up by Alex Lee with Peter supporting. Discussed need to progress and get the signage arranged soon as been a long delay since hurried removal.
- Review of past & future events – All agreed successful Xmas dinner and Piltdown Xmas market. PRA Spring Dinner confirmed for 26thMarch at The Piltdown Man, Jo showed menu from Annie and will design a poster. Trishia to coordinate bookings and menu choices. Peter to arrange music quiz with help from Alex. Jo & Trishia to meet to finalise plans. – Post meeting note, 46 rsvp’s to spring dinner.
Discussed dates for Piltdown Jubilee celebration and kind offer from Annie & Fraser at Piltdown Man garden to host. Pencilled in Sat 4th June – Post meeting note, Annie has suggested Sun 5th June as alternative – to discuss.
- Agm – Provisional date of 2ndApril set at Fletching Church
- Spring Clean – Litter picking event info to be circulated, Bob White leads every year
- Triangle – Trishia has sourced new gardener
- Storm Eunace – General discussion of issues and UKPN delays
- AOB – Ukraine crisis, discussed how PRA can help. – Post meeting note, Fletching PC have plans and have asked for PRA representation. Fletching Parish Magazine – no Piltdown content lately, Peter is going to Liaise with Gabriella